Guard your teeth against oral health risks. Your teeth could be harmed from oral accidents and injuries or could wear down over the years due to tooth decay. No matter that threats your mouth is presented with, there are specific habits and health risks you should know about and plan for.
Your oral health guide for tooth hazard prevention features the following attributes:
– Various foods and snacks may be a bit too tough on our teeth and result in cracks, fractures, split teeth, and chips.
– Many types of mouth jewelry can easily crack or chip our teeth, or break off and cause infections, gum damage, and even become choking hazards.
– Destructive habits such as smoking and chewing tobacco greatly increase your oral health risks.
– Contact sports and high-risk activities can be dangerous to your oral health.
– Avoid opening anything with your mouth, as this is a straightforward way to break your teeth or damage your gums.
– The products we place in our mouths can be destructive, including pens and pen caps, as well as chewing on our nails.
Whichever tooth hazard prevention services you feel would best suit your needs, Dr. Cindy Wassif and our team here at Wassif Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in our dentist office in Middle River, Maryland are committed to providing you the service you require. We can be reached at 410-687-1162. Thanks for visiting with a smile!